Who should our next HC be?

23 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I was intrigued by Wake Forest’s HC, Dave Clawson, but they’re currently down 7-0 in the first quarter.   So clearly he sucks, and I think we need to look elsewhere.  

Any coach that is ever behind at any point, ever, is automatically out of contention.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

I was intrigued by Wake Forest’s HC, Dave Clawson, but they’re currently down 7-0 in the first quarter.   So clearly he sucks, and I think we need to look elsewhere.  

Don't ever bring up that loser again. At least until he's up by 10.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, lo country said:

I think a well respected coach can come in a salvage a lot of the players. Especially if they are a proven winner, can sell an achievable vision and connect with the team. 

I also wonder when Frost checked out......By the record, I'd think the 1st season.  But who knows.  That might make it easier for the new coach to connect and lay solid expectations....

When'd his dad die? From experience a death like that can affect mental health for a while. Also think, hindsight being 20/20, that he should have been let go at the end of last year and the close losses to the "big" names just covered up the fact that he still lost every other close game (I'm one of those who was fooled by the losses and thought he'd turn things around this year).

• Plus1 1