Who should our next HC be?

Someone look up Josh Gattis and tell me why he won't be a Trev candidate.

Penn State, Alabama, Michigan, UofMiami Hurricanes in his pedigree.

Broyles Award winner last year.

Husker friends, this is the more realistic type of candidate that WILL come to Nebraska. 

Not Aranda, not Campbell, not Urban Meyer, Not Leipold, Not Fickell, not DeBoer, not Whittingham, not Prime Time Sanders, etc, etc....

Candidates will be G5 coordinators, then FCS head coaches, then G5 prospects.  And he will have to align his goals with Trev, and be totally committed.  Even if it means he will be fired in 3 years. 

Because that is the type of prospect, and that is the noteworthy risk for potential candidates.  It's a catch-22.  

2 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I love our community.  Washington, Iowa State, and Baylor all struggle and these coaches are now bums...

To be fair, i have never been high on wanting Campbell.  Or even Liepold for that manner.  And honestly at this point, im with the few who are wondering who would even want to come into this s#!t show.  I understand money, facilities and whatnot but really.  Its been a s#!tshow for 7 years now.  

16 minutes ago, admo said:

Someone look up Josh Gattis and tell me why he won't be a Trev candidate.

Penn State, Alabama, Michigan, UofMiami Hurricanes in his pedigree.

Broyles Award winner last year.

Husker friends, this is the more realistic type of candidate that WILL come to Nebraska. 

Not Aranda, not Campbell, not Urban Meyer, Not Leipold, Not Fickell, not DeBoer, not Whittingham, not Prime Time Sanders, etc, etc....

Candidates will be G5 coordinators, then FCS head coaches, then G5 prospects.  And he will have to align his goals with Trev, and be totally committed.  Even if it means he will be fired in 3 years. 

Because that is the type of prospect, and that is the noteworthy risk for potential candidates.  It's a catch-22.  

Love Gattis.  Hell of a coach!