Who should our next HC be?

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

If Mickey gets us bowl eligible, especially considering where we were 3 weeks ago, it definitely would be a miracle and the job should absolutely be his imo. I’d love to see it play out that way.

As much as I would love to see this, my guess it is the ONLY way Mickey gets the HC job. I am a huge Mickey fan and if he wins 4 more under these circumstances, give him a shot. But, I am not saying right now, based on 1 win (which we were starving for) makes him the front runner. Winning a spirited night game after two weeks to prepare for a very below average opponent doesn’t necessarily mean you can run and rebuild a program in the Big 10. I am not saying he can’t, but just pumping the brakes a bit until the season plays out

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2
21 minutes ago, HANC said:

As much as I would love to see this, my guess it is the ONLY way Mickey gets the HC job. I am a huge Mickey fan and if he wins 4 more under these circumstances, give him a shot. But, I am not saying right now, based on 1 win (which we were starving for) makes him the front runner. Winning a spirited night game after two weeks to prepare for a very below average opponent doesn’t necessarily mean you can run and rebuild a program in the Big 10. I am not saying he can’t, but just pumping the brakes a bit until the season plays out

Yeah I have serious reservations that it will play out that way. But It’s something to cling to for the next month or so.

• Plus1 1