Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Coaches are wired differently, but I would have no desire to jump back into the game.

This sadly is a good point, would you want to jump right back in the grinder or would you want to take a year off and enjoy life a bit.  I tell you what i would do,  nothing. 40mil is nothing to sneeze at, id be sitting on a beach for the rest of my life. 

• Plus1 1

Was Baylor really that much of a rebuilding job? I mean when he was hired, they were just two years removed from a ten-win season. He took over a team that had 7 wins under an interim HC, and proceeded to produce a season with a single win.

TBH, it kinda reminds me of the narrative of Frost rebuilding UCF, when they were just a couple years removed from winning the Fiesta Bowl.

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Toe said:

Was Baylor really that much of a rebuilding job? I mean when he was hired, they were just two years removed from a ten-win season. He took over a team that had 7 wins under an interim HC, and proceeded to produce a season with a single win.

TBH, it kinda reminds me of the narrative of Frost rebuilding UCF, when they were just a couple years removed from winning the Fiesta Bowl.

It's hard to know, but on principle I'm always skeptical of coaches who had a miraculous year 2 and then weren't around long enough to see if it was a fluke or not.

Gene Chizik went 14-0 in year 2 at Auburn.

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Coaches are wired differently, but I would have no desire to jump back into the game, especially since when he last coached CFB the portal and NIL weren't things.

McElroy of ESPN says there is a small list of jobs Rhule would consider and none are currently open. He thinks Rhule will be on TV next year. So you might be spot on…

18 minutes ago, Toe said:

There was a ton of off-the-field stuff to deal with at Baylor.  Not sure what that meant in terms of players leaving but it was a mess.

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

McElroy of ESPN says there is a small list of jobs Rhule would consider and none are currently open. He thinks Rhule will be on TV next year. So you might be spot on…

Well...that's disappointing.

Well...let's see, Aranda, Fickell, Stoops.

EDIT: Before anyone says Joseph, look, it's been nice and all but right now it's two wins over Indiana and Rutgers. Forgive me if that is not enough to say he's a top candidate yet.