Who should our next HC be?

4 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Tell this to Mavric, not me. He was the one who questioned me when I stated that I hoped Trev already had begun negotiations.

So you admit that you're wrong and then still try to blame it on someone else?  That's quite the gymnastics routine.

Also, his claim was significantly different than yours.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

So you admit that you're wrong and then still try to blame it on someone else?  That's quite the gymnastics routine.

Also, his claim was significantly different than yours.

Oops…Wasn’t the reply to Smoke’n Red Jacket? :dunno

10 hours ago, huskerpower22 said:

In all honesty, how long do you all feel Trev has been working behind the scenes to find the new HC? Do you think discussions with agents began after last season and he just had to wait to see how things played out with Scott and with the initial interested coaches contracts before he could make a move? Now he has the private agency talking contracts and negotiating with these coaches and the possible assistant coaches who would be joining them, whether it be Mickey or someone else who has been vetted already?

I only ask because in the business I am in we usually start looking at other candidates and narrow it down to a few,  before we replace a current employee. We generally have an idea of who we are bringing in and Trev seems calculated in that way as well. 

Just curious your opinion. 

Agreed... I believe we already have a person who was vetted last year.