Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, Red Silk Smoking Jacket said:

What's amazing to me is that interview has now been on YouTube for a few days and it has 18K likes and ZERO dislikes. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

YT doesn't show thumbs-down counts. You can use Chrome and an extension to see the thumb-down count. The video currently has 175 thumbs-down.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

If we get Deion some how and pair him with MJ that would be a hell of a power team up. Although they could clash as well 

Seems like they're already getting along. :D From LJS article 2 weeks ago...

Mickey Joseph recited a quote from Deion Sanders to his Huskers on Wednesday morning.

“Bet on yourself, look in the mirror and believe in yourself,” Joseph said. “ ... Believe in yourself and what you see in that mirror.”

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, BoSolich said:

the university threw away 7 million to fire frost 3 weeks early....

they have the money to get anyone. the fans should not accept a mid tier coach...

i don't think leipold, arnada, or campbell are guys we should be looking at if we are serious about being a contender...

most would agree nebraska is still the best job available right now, and we've had more time than anyone to interview coaches... we should get the best coach available.

auburn and a&m seem to be the only other 2 jobs that might come available that might be considered better than nebraska.

and with a 3 month head start we should be able to beat out those schools for a coach. the expectations  are also much lower at nebraska than at auburn or a&m right now. 

Who is your suggestion? Urban Meyer?

6 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Your joking right??? Jimbo Fisher if my memory serves me right coached and won a national title. Just bc he isnt doing so hot in Texas A&M doesn't mean he can't coach. Now on to Deion, you say he can't coach but when your 20-5 you can coach. You might want to say you wish he coached at a FBS school. 20-5 in his coaching career tells me he is doing something right. 

So what do you think about Leipold then?

54 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

If we get Deion some how and pair him with MJ that would be a hell of a power team up. Although they could clash as well 

I have no idea if Deion would be successful here.  But, I believe that Deion and MJ together recruiting would knock it out of the ball park.  I'm not sure they would clash.  The clip of Deion talking about being old school sure sounds like that would be right up MJ's alley.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 3