Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, husker009 said:

KU has very limited depth. That’s something Leipold should have fixed by now.

Know what your talking about if your going to post.  Leipold has now been at Kansas for 1 1/2 seasons.  Took over the program after recruiting was wrapped in his first season.  He has now recruited one class of his players to KU.  KU won like 4 games in the last 6 seasons before him.  Not saying that I want him as our head coach, but to think that we win 5 games in a row with our talent and coaching staffs we have had in the last 10 years, YEAH, I would take Leipold.  One year of recruiting, and now has won 5 gams already.  We might not win 5 games against the worst Power 5 football conference in the nation this season. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 2
2 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Know what your talking about if your going to post.  Leipold has now been at Kansas for 1 1/2 seasons.  Took over the program after recruiting was wrapped in his first season.  He has now recruited one class of his players to KU.  KU won like 4 games in the last 6 seasons before him.  Not saying that I want him as our head coach, but to think that we win 5 games in a row with our talent and coaching staffs we have had in the last 10 years, YEAH, I would take Leipold.  One year of recruiting, and now has won 5 gams already.  We might not win 5 games against the worst Power 5 football conference in the nation this season. 

Sonny Dykes is in his first year at TCU and they are rolling. He didn’t necessarily inherit a Bentley either.

It just stuns me to think that we brag about our resources and money yet taking a coach like Leipold is beneath us?  Anyone who can win 5 games at KU in the 2nd season, is doing something right.  I watch them play, they are undertalented, they are overmatched on Defense most weeks, and still they compete. 

We could do worse than him as our next head coach, thats for sure.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 4

25 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

It just stuns me to think that we brag about our resources and money yet taking a coach like Leipold is beneath us?  Anyone who can win 5 games at KU in the 2nd season, is doing something right.  I watch them play, they are undertalented, they are overmatched on Defense most weeks, and still they compete. 

We could do worse than him as our next head coach, thats for sure.

And we could do better than him as our next head coach, thats for sure. :thumbs

• Fire 2
5 minutes ago, husker009 said:

TCU went 5-7 last year. Not as bad as KU, but still pretty bad. They were in disarray after firing Patterson.

KU is 19-79 in the past decade and hasn’t won 5 games in a single season since 2009, when they won exactly 5….including a few winless seasons…. Dykes is doing a great job, but TCU is not comparable to KU…..in any way…. Recruiting, facilities, Texas $$….

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2