Who should our next HC be?

Just now, husker009 said:

He wouldn’t be the worst hire ever. However, this is just one season. It will be interesting to see if he can sustain the success. No matter what, 6-0 at TCU is very impressive.

Dykes is never leaving Texas again. He just fits in that state, and he failed terribly at Cal. He has done great at SMU and now TCU, but he won’t leave that state. 

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Sometimes I feel kinda bad when people pile on you for being a pompous a$$ then you post stuff and I dont anymore for some reason 

ZFG. I just didn’t jump on the Leipold bandwagon and I’m not going to. A bunch of people posting laughing emojis isn’t going to change my mind. They did the same thing last year when I said I wasn’t sold on Chin. Well?

M.A. probably said it best…

Like good teachers and other professionals, some can be viewed as a-holes. That’s usually associated with their demanding nature, standards and a desire for excellence. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

And you think there is there is another Lincoln Riley out there.  NOT!

I’m just saying that the new coach should consider taking some of his key players with him via the portal since they already know his systems. I’m not trying to say anything radical here.

Just now, husker009 said:

Im just saying that the new coach should consider taking some of his key players with him via the portal since they already know his systems. I’m not trying to say anything radical here.

Again, like others have said.  There is not a big name coach out there that deserves big money. Plus Rikey left for the pac 10 because Oklahoma was talking about moving to the SEC.  Pac 10 is a low major conference.

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

ZFG. I just didn’t jump on the Leipold bandwagon and I’m not going to. A bunch of people posting laughing emojis isn’t going to change my mind. They did the same thing last year when I said I wasn’t sold on Chin. Well?

M.A. probably said it best…

Like good teachers and other professionals, some can be viewed as a-holes. That’s usually associated with their demanding nature, standards and a desire for excellence. 

Hey doubling down on being a self fellalting douche is a way to go. 

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

The big question is when will the decision be made? It would have to be the first week of December unless said coach is in a conference championship game. 

My updated list.

1 Lane Kiffin-  He would be a home run for us. One or two losses do not change that. 

2 Dave Aranda- He fits the bill for a coach that Trev wants.

3 Bill O'Brien- He coached with Nick Saban. Many of his coaches do better after they are done with his schooling.

4 Lance Leipold- most likely staying put but would be a solid hire. 

5 Dan Mullen/Chris Petersen- could happen but both may enjoy their TV gigs.

Sleeper: Kalen Deboer- He has ties to the Midwest and may want to coach in one of the top conferences closer to home. 

Second Sleeper Gus Malzahn- I think he likes the South and stays. However, money talks and that could sway him. 

• Fire 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1