Who should our next HC be?

I have zero inside information, but for mickey to sell coleman to come here i feel like he knew who the next coach is going to be and mickey felt pretty good about his chances of sticking around here.

that leads me to believe arnanda is gonna be the next coach, and he'll keep mickey and busch on the staff.

the associate AD refuting the arnanda rumor makes me think even more that it is him.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

35 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

i disagree. Dude makes plenty of $ with much lower expectations. 

It all depend on Stoops personality I would guess. He fits all of Trev's boxes, its just a matter of Stoops wanting to stay comfortable where he is being second fiddle or if he wants to be the man at a sleeping giant. 

2 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

I have zero inside information, but for mickey to sell coleman to come here i feel like he knew who the next coach is going to be and mickey felt pretty good about his chances of sticking around here.

that leads me to believe arnanda is gonna be the next coach, and he'll keep mickey and busch on the staff.

the associate AD refuting the arnanda rumor makes me think even more that it is him.

I thought so and was hoping so too until Sipple said this morning he scratched Aranda off his list of possibilities stating Baylor boosters will match any offer we send them. He will not be following the Aranda situation any more. 

1 minute ago, huskerpower22 said:

I thought so and was hoping so too until Sipple said this morning he scratched Aranda off his list of possibilities stating Baylor boosters will match any offer we send them. He will not be following the Aranda situation any more. 

lol. the associate AD obviously doesn't want people to know it's aranda. it'd be real easy to find someone to feed sipple some bad info so people stop talking about it.

31 minutes ago, Hagg said:

Of the three listed by Larry Brown as vetted and "strongly being considered," Gary Patterson of TCU, Matt Rhule, and Army's Jeff Monken, I'd say Gary Patterson's 181–79 record stands out as worthy of here.  Rhule's NCAA record of 47-43 makes us look at factors other than that alone, and he had a losing record in the NFL.  I'm sure he's a fine coach, but.. Patterson stands out, in that little group anyway.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Patterson. He hates the NIL stuff. I don't think he has any interest in being a HC again.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

Don’t know that that’s the case though I do like Mickey being mentioned as a potential candidate for Arizona St. Bolsters Nebraska being in the news all the more.