Who should our next HC be?

22 hours ago, Cornfed said:

"During his tenure at Baylor, Rhule's teams never defeated a ranked team." 

Enough to Rhule him out IMO.

5 hours ago, BoSolich said:

Rhule is the biggest fraud. he didn't beat a single ranked team at baylor.

I can see it already: we're gonna end up firing yet another 9-win coach. Take Rhule's last two years at Temple and his last two years at Baylor, and you have an average of 9.5 wins per season. But that ain't good enough for guys like BoSolich, so we'll fire our next coach just like the guys in his username.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
On 10/31/2022 at 2:21 PM, The Whale said:

80% chance of offer being made to UM next week, with only holdup being him and spouse deciding if they want the job.

Source is friend of a friend of a friend of a business associate.

On 11/1/2022 at 12:48 PM, The Whale said:

UM is out.

Next tier is DA and BO. Leverage is back in TA's hands, as both are expected to want it. No announcement until after Iowa game.

On 11/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, The Whale said:

Deal almost done with DA. Won't be announced until after Iowa game.

On 11/1/2022 at 5:27 PM, The Whale said:

DA

$37.5 million

5 years

Man is desperate for reputation points. Funny thing is most of his reputation points are him being laughed at.

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, Osbourneite said:

Call me crazy but I think Brohm from Purdue is a dark horse candidate. At 51, he's in his prime and righted the ship at a historically bad franchise. 

Edit: Program not franchise lol

I would be shocked if he goes anywhere other than Louisville.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Here's a reality check.  What if Trev has "asked" other guys to be HC and we are left with the alleged list of Monken, Rhule, MJ or Patterson.  Maybe all of the others on the list gave a no or not interested......We will never know, but a lot of names appear to be non factors now.

It's been reported that at least 3 coaches have said they are staying where they are.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, lo country said:

Here's a reality check.  What if Trev has "asked" other guys to be HC and we are left with the alleged list of Monken, Rhule, MJ or Patterson.  Maybe all of the others on the list gave a no or not interested......We will never know, but a lot of names appear to be non factors now.

Or did we just not offer enough money.  Even though Trev said money isn't an object we don't know if that would have made the job more appealing.

• Plus1 1