Who should our next HC be?

10 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Flight tracker has a flight arriving tomorrow morning from Lexington, KY.  

Stoops?

There is also a flight coming in late tonight from South Bend but not sure there is anyone there we are after.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airports/lnk/arrivals

Am I the only one that does not want Mark Stoops? Not only should we not hire any more former Huskers, we really shouldn't hire more former Hawkeyes.

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Guess I’m different, but everything about today proves to me that MJ should be permanent HC.  I liked the game plan, I like his in game style, I love his recruiting. I feel that given the bits and pieces he inherited, he has done an outstanding job. Sure would have loved a W, but this year is not about winning it’s about resurrecting a program that fell to the ginger haired Joker. The amount of damage that mental midget did …. I do not have words for it. Almost Insurmountable maybe?

He gave Whipple free reign to screw up what should've been a win.

• TBH 2
20 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

This loss isn’t on Mickey he got stuck with this pathetic staff and team. I know it’s just a game but ffs guys 

Please. Yes it is and it’s not debatable. Why is he playing Purdy and not smothers? Where are the adjustments at halftime? This game was winnable and yes I will put this on the coaches. 

Just now, KCBuc said:

Did you watch the game today?

I did. Didn’t once look at the game thread though- so maybe I’d go bi-polar too if I would have followed it. 

Just now, huskerpower22 said:

Please. Yes it is and it’s not debatable. Why is he playing Purdy and not smothers? Where are the adjustments at halftime? This game was winnable and yes I will put this on the coaches. 

Smothers played. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, runningblind said:

Am I the only one that does not want Mark Stoops? Not only should we not hire any more former Huskers, we really shouldn't hire more former Hawkeyes.

He is 39-20 the past 5 years at a basketball school in  a very difficult conference.  I am not saying he is my top choice but he would be a very good hire.

2018 Kentucky 10–3 5–3 T–2nd (Eastern) W Citrus 11 12
2019 Kentucky 8–5 3–5 T–4th (Eastern) W Belk    
2020 Kentucky 5–6 4–6 4th (Eastern) W Gator    
2021 Kentucky 10–3 5–3 2nd (Eastern) W Citrus 15 18
2022 Kentucky 6–3 3–3

(Eastern)

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

No Stoops.  I’m thinking that Trev will go after Dave Aranda. Baylor has said they will pay whatever to keep him but we have deeper pockets. 

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I’m all in on Deion. He is the only one who can reset this. I don’t want retread O’Brien nor can’t beat a ranked team Rhule. Deion will be a P5 coach and his teams will always have players.  This is such the right time to grab him it is staring us right in the face. He’d keep MJ too. He is the only one that can make Lincoln a destination. We are living in the past and Deion is the only one who can bring us back to the future. It’s that simple. It’s not about will we win 6 games next year. It’s about a complete reset of the program’s relevancy. That alone is worth it even if he only manages .500 ball over the next 5 years.

Where does this come from?

He's done nothing.

He's a " look at me" guy.

He wears flat brim hats In public.

He probably wouldn't be caught dead in NE.

:dunno

• Plus1 2