Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

on Facebook? Are you serious? 

Bad news for you. There’s even stupider s#!t than that taking place on Facebook. FB really should never be used as any point of reference. Too many idiots posting drivel on there.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
14 minutes ago, Slow yer Roll said:

Where does this come from?

He's done nothing.

He's a " look at me" guy.

He wears flat brim hats In public.

He probably wouldn't be caught dead in NE.

:dunno

It comes from the fact the CFB has changed with NIL and more. He’s done nothing? Seriously, WTF? Dude is pulling recruits into a destination without resources or that anybody can find on a map and is winning. Hall of famer. As recognizable as Saban. Our program is a joke, dead outside of the state. So he has no P5 experience? Ok keep MJ.  Why would some want MJ but not both MJ and Deion? Surround him with experience. Coaching is more than just one guy and frankly Deion demonstrates accountability and dude is not going to lose games in the sad sack manner this team has exhibited for years. Bank that. He would instantly improve recruiting and publicity. Then it is will he win games? I think he would do the right things to demand excellence and win. But we are stuck on flat brim hats, no wonder we suck.

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If you don't still see/hear a LARGE portion of the fanbase saying they still want Mickey, then you're either in denial or not looking/listening very well.

The point is, we don't see it HERE. So that conversation can end HERE. Go fight that battle where you're seeing it.

Whipple is my biggest issue going forward.  Don't care if our starting QB is out, don't care that our backups are not passers.  Fix the offense so your Qb's can compete.  Coach the players you have to their ability level, not your scheme's level.  This game again, put another nail in Mickey's coffin.  I don't think he is the man, but still think it is unfair to totally blame him for this lack of production.  In inherited a mess and is doing what he can with it.  The little things that I don't like are fixable, but that haven't been fixed yet.  Not running Grant more, not playing Smothers more, stop just eyeballing Palmer down the field on pass plays, O-line still not blocking, and we had a 10 point lead.  We still play terrible football and had a 10 point lead...........This shows how pathetic the Big 10 west actually is this season............

Just now, chamrocck said:

It comes from the fact the CFB has changed with NIL and more. He’s done nothing? Seriously, WTF? Dude is pulling recruits into a destination without resources or that anybody can find on a map and is winning. Hall of famer. As recognizable as Saban. Our program is a joke, dead outside of the state. So he has no P5 experience? Ok keep MJ.  Why would some want MJ but not both MJ and Deion? Surround him with experience. Coaching is more than just one guy and frankly Deion demonstrates accountability and dude is not going to lose games in the sad sack manner this team has exhibited for years. Bank that. He would instantly improve recruiting and publicity. Then it is will he win games? I think he would do the right things to demand excellence and win. But we are stuck on flat brim hats, no wonder we suck.

Yes, Deion Sanders has done nothing at the P5 level. And that's what this program deserves - a coach that has shown they can win at this level.

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The point is, we don't see it HERE. So that conversation can end HERE. Go fight that battle where you're seeing it.

Hey bro, remember back in 2013 when I said we were going to lose to Minnesota and that we were dangerously close to a downward spiral and you said, "We aren't gonna lose to f'n Minnesota." Good times :cheers