Who should our next HC be?

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I wasn't sure he is a legitimate candidate.

But if he is... I kind of like this.

I would get behind this hire. His DC that he has had everywhere is interesting as well. Phil Snow runs the 3-3-5, wonder how that would do in the B1G?

He knows to get elite assistants like he did at Baylor to make it work. If he wants to go back to being a head coach, it will be at the college level because NFL teams won't take him. Those tweets show a coach who wants to be physical and win the battle of front. Which is exactly what we have not done since the 2016 season.  

6 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well, words are cheap.  Frost said much the same but didn’t really mean it.  Those sound good to many fans who understand the game and recognize the battle begins and usually ends up front.  

If it ends up being Rhule, his history and experience says a lot more than his words.

5 hours ago, husker1996 said:

It will probably be someone hardly mentioned like Klieman. 

I would be surprised if Rhule doesn’t take a year off before taking another gig. It’s not uncommon at all. 

Word is that Kleiman is satisfied at K-State and his AD there is his former AD at NDSU. 

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, chamrocck said:

I’m all in on Deion. He is the only one who can reset this. I don’t want retread O’Brien nor can’t beat a ranked team Rhule. Deion will be a P5 coach and his teams will always have players.  This is such the right time to grab him it is staring us right in the face. He’d keep MJ too. He is the only one that can make Lincoln a destination. We are living in the past and Deion is the only one who can bring us back to the future. It’s that simple. It’s not about will we win 6 games next year. It’s about a complete reset of the program’s relevancy. That alone is worth it even if he only manages .500 ball over the next 5 years.

We're not good enough for Deion.

27 minutes ago, Red Silk Smoking Jacket said:

We're not good enough for Deion.

Well neither was Jackson State before he got there and look at them now. I hate this talk that Nebraska is such a shi**y school that NO GOOD COACH will come here.  A GOOD COACH will get hired or so I hope. Definitely hard to judge Mickey on any of this mess bc I'd like to see who he would bring on if given the chance bc none of the guys on the staff are his so called guys.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1