Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, MasterPulverizer said:

Rhule is in Lincoln. My sister in law was at a stadium tour for my nephews birthday and they saw Matt, Trev, and a few assistants walk out of a meeting room. They saw my sister in law and walked right back into the room. No idea when they’re going to make the announcement, but it’s gonna be Rhule. 

You have done your job.

giphy.gif

• Haha 7
  • Oh Yeah! 1

16 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I cant confirm why Matt Ruhle was in lincoln, but i can confirm per my source at the university  that he was at the stadium yesterday and today.  

I searched a few different Husker stores and I do not see any Husker Smocks for sale.  Until then, I will not believe Rhule is coming here:D

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, MasterPulverizer said:

Rhule is in Lincoln. My sister in law was at a stadium tour for my nephews birthday and they saw Matt, Trev, and a few assistants walk out of a meeting room. They saw my sister in law and walked right back into the room. No idea when they’re going to make the announcement, but it’s gonna be Rhule. 

There’s a maintenance guy who looks just like Rhule. You sure that wasn’t him? Was his butt crack showing? If it was, that’s our guy.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2