Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Are we to the point where the best we can do with all our Big Ten money, fantastic facilities and "the best most loyal fanbase" is a third rate coach with "Pelini, Riley, Frost" type assistant coaches? Heaven help us if this hire goes south. We could be staring at "We have become Kansas scenario."

We hired a guy from Wyoming who was pretty good.

• Plus1 3
13 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

He has won everywhere he has been beside the NFL which doesn’t mean s#!t to me.  He has had 1 losing season and 1 .500 season in all the years he has been HC in college.  The guy is a great recruiter and honestly puts Frost to shame when it comes to offense.  It also doesn’t hurt that he is a graduate of the Saban School of Coaching.  That itself is big in a lot of coaching circles. 

Can someone please explain to me why this means diddly squat? Saban has had like 2.5 guys under him go on to be successful. Most have amounted to jack. I look through his "coaching tree" and haven't even heard of most of them...

https://tide1009.com/nick-sabans-coaching-tree-where-are-they-now/

• Oh Yeah! 1

29 minutes ago, Red Five said:

On 1620 yesterday, Sipple was asked "You have to bet $10,000 of your own money and get 4 choices for Nebraska HC.  Who are they?"

His answers were Rhule, Leipold, BOB, Doeren.

So the only name that stays the same is Leipold. 

21 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

So hes a draft dodging commie 

Exactly

3 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Hmm...

Mickey says he can get young men to follow him and did so with noticeable confidence.. Wonder how many on this board would be upset of MJ was announced and his DC was Vance. Neither are likely to happen but man would that be a shocker!!

Arizona's defense is in the bottom half of all the rankings. Not sure how excited everyone would be for that. 

https://www.lineups.com/nfl/team-stats/arizona-cardinals