Who should our next HC be?

58 minutes ago, GSG said:

Mitch Sherman is on there at about the 48/49 minute mark 

I haven't finished his segment yet, but nothing ground-breaking so far 

What do you mean nothing ground breaking?  Mitch said he was camped out at Epply with binoculars looking for Matt Rhule getting on that plane to Charlotte.  And he didn't see Rhule.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

What do you mean nothing ground breaking?  Mitch said he was camped out at Epply with binoculars looking for Matt Rhule getting on that plane to Charlotte.  And he didn't see Rhule.

Yeah cuz his binoculars were s#!t lol 

• Plus1 1

Here is the newest OWH podcast with Sam, Dirk, and Shatel.  Nothing overly ground breaking.

Sam doesn't think its going to be Rhule

Too much Monken talk

Sam brings up Fickell a lot.  I found that interesting because he's not mentioned as a viable candidate

All high on Leipold

Dirk has a theory that Trev has been planning this for a year and decided on his guy a long time ago.  And that guy is Campbell. That jives with rumors that Trev had reached out to Campbell last fall and there was mutual interest until the boosters/admin overruled Trev canning Frost.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Here is the newest OWH podcast with Sam, Dirk, and Shatel.  Nothing overly ground breaking.

Too much Monken talk

Sam brings up Fickell a lot.  I found that interesting because he's not mentioned as a viable candidate

All high on Leipold

Dirk has a theory that Trev has been planning this for a year and decided on his guy a long time ago.  And that guy is Campbell. That jives with rumors that Trev had reached out to Campbell last fall and there was mutual interest until the boosters/admin overruled Trev canning Frost.

If it's Campbell, who's looking to finish 4-8 (1-8), I think there will be some pretty pissed off people 

• Plus1 7

5 minutes ago, sho said:

Reading this thread, I think whoever gets named, there will be some pretty pissed off people

That's true, but out of all the names, Campbell and Monken are having s#!t seasons. 

Leipold gets a pass cuz he's got KU in a bowl game. 

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Too much Monken talk

All high on Leipold

What's funny is I'm pretty sure if we had hired Campbell last year after the season I bet the majority of the fan base would have had a positive reaction. Not saying we should get Campbell just funny how quickly perception changes. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1