Who should our next HC be?

10 hours ago, M.A. said:

One thing's for sure, Rhule is either going to coach somewhere or, he's at least considering it. If he definitively isn't, wouldn't he make a statement that he's not going to? Crickets.  

You think that Matt Rhule is the next coach. I'm not sure if that's the case though one has to think that there's a decent possibility anyway. 

Why would he make a statement? What makes you think he wants to coach this season? He doesn't have to do anything.  He could actually be consulting or advising as Trev has said he was seeking out from many coaches. The national guys say it isn't Rhule and the local guys are as clueless as we are it seems.

It could also have been some other normal looking 40 year old white dude around the stadium, there have been no confirmed pictures mailed to anyone, just sayin.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

7 minutes ago, runningblind said:

It could also have been some other normal looking 40 year old white dude around the stadium, there have been no confirmed pictures mailed to anyone, just sayin.

Matt Rhule kinda looks like every maintenance guy that works in the facilities department of every university. It was just some dude looking at the toilet in Trev’s private bathroom.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I jumped on here to post this very same thought - and then I saw your post. Which stated it adequately :cheers

Yeah...I don't know. It seems that way to me. Time will tell. As others have stated, he doesn't have to say anything. There could be other reasons that we're not hearing anything from Rhule. 

25 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Why would he make a statement? What makes you think he wants to coach this season? He doesn't have to do anything.  He could actually be consulting or advising as Trev has said he was seeking out from many coaches. The national guys say it isn't Rhule and the local guys are as clueless as we are it seems.

Lol Crazy times. Could've been a similar looking guy and the mind playing tricks.

You do have a point. Rhule very well might not want to coach. He doesn't have to make a statement either way. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

He may not sell any, but isn't he the main sports guy at the Journal Star?

He works for On3 now. They're a new recruiting site started by the same guy that started Rivals and 247. They basically bought up Sean Callahan's HuskerOnline staff and branding (previously on Rivals) and moved it to their site.

https://www.on3.com/teams/nebraska-cornhuskers/page/staff/

• Oh Yeah! 1
36 minutes ago, Toe said:

He works for On3 now. They're a new recruiting site started by the same guy that started Rivals and 247. They basically bought up Sean Callahan's HuskerOnline staff and branding (previously on Rivals) and moved it to their site.

https://www.on3.com/teams/nebraska-cornhuskers/page/staff/

Pretty sure I just watched their show then.

17 minutes ago, Hagg said:

Jeff Monken.  Option guy.  Won 4 out of 5 bowls.  Hmmm.  

Yeah, or Calhoun.