Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

That's wishful thinking lol. With the success that Petersen and Rhule have had they aren't anything but head coaches. Just like it wouldn't make any sense with coach O becoming the o-line coach here. 

:) Wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, X throw the bones X said:

We're gonna end up with Leipold or Campbell or Monken with all the media and AD pretending it's a home run aren't we

If we hire monken I am going to become less of a bandwagon chiefs fan and watch a helluva lot more pro ball. That would be Mike Riley 2.0. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
19 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

In looking at flight tracker, the only unusual flight arriving to LIncoln in the next 24 hours is coming from Boise.  I am not sure where Petersen is living now, and he does not seem to want to get back into coaching, but I would be stoked to land him. He was the guy I wanted when Pelini was fired.  

There is also a private flight that landed from Hickory, NC a couple hours ago which is less than an hour from the Panthers stadium.

https://www.radarbox.com/data/airports/KLNK?tab=arrivals

It seems Petersen lives in Burien Washington. I wanted Chris also. He's an all around awesome guy. 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

If we hire monken I am going to become less of a bandwagon chiefs fan and watch a helluva lot more pro ball. That would be Mike Riley 2.0. 

Hiring Monken would be worse than Riley. Riley at least had some success running a P5 program.

Monken would be waiving the white flag about NU taking football seriously.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Hiring Monken would be worse than Riley. Riley at least had some success running a P5 program.

I would like you to please refrain from giving mike riley any credit.  LIke any.  We won 9 games because a player died and they were playing with heart for his memory.  Mike riley hasnt doen garbage in his life according to football

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’m gonna become a super fan of my 12-0 Pittsburg State Gorillas. I bet the husker OL would still get s#!t on. 

1 minute ago, Stone Cold said:

I would like you to please refrain from giving mike riley any credit.  LIke any.  We won 9 games because a player died and they were playing with heart for his memory.  Mike riley hasnt doen garbage in his life according to football

This is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever seen congratulations. Truly. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well we were pretty stupid hiring Riley. That sounds so mean but he wasn't meant to coach here.

It’s not mean. It’s the truth. Some people just aren’t as skilled as others in certain capacities. Terrible AD wanted a literal 180 of Bo Pelini. He got it. 

• Plus1 1