Who should our next HC be?

18 minutes ago, McGuillotine said:

Not surprised. Kiffins team looked lethargic the past 2 weeks. They likely knew something was up.  If I am Kiffin, I want to get out of the SEC for a while.

Now if Auburn can land Kiffin just a few weeks after firing their coach, Nebraska should be able to land somebody of an equal or better caliber given we have had an extra month.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

if you're trev, isn't your only concern how can i keep my $1 mil per year job for as long as i can? 

at least that would be my biggest concern. in that case my top guys would be urban, fickell, chris peterson, rhule, aranda, and campbell. guys that have played in bcs and playoff games.

makes you wonder how eichorst though mike riley was his best option to remain the AD...

Maybe the entire time TA only wanted MJ and then when that looked like a terrible idea he started to look. Now we might be where we are at. I for one think he can’t get it any worse than we have had since we fired Bo.  I have been so beaten up that anything will be better than what has happened since Cally. 

• Plus1 2