Who should our next HC be?

31 minutes ago, benjibean1 said:

Maybe the entire time TA only wanted MJ and then when that looked like a terrible idea he started to look. Now we might be where we are at. I for one think he can’t get it any worse than we have had since we fired Bo.  I have been so beaten up that anything will be better than what has happened since Cally. 

Maybe he kept waiting for Mickey to win a game in November so he could announce to great enthusiasm 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I'm hoping Trev surprises everyone and there's a rising star currently coaching in the NFL, give Nebraska a complete fresh start, I'm not a fan of any current college coaches mentioned. He would build a staff that can recruit and develop both offensive and defensive that can dominate.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, NativeJoe said:

I'm hoping Trev surprises everyone and there's a rising star currently coaching in the NFL, give Nebraska a complete fresh start, I'm not a fan of any current college coaches mentioned. He would build a staff that can recruit and develop both offensive and defensive that can dominate.

Kafka. I was pissed when he left the Chiefs but I think he ends up being a NFL HC.