Who should our next HC be?

Just now, TheSker said:

Are there other HC candidates that can recruit to Nebraska?

If you think there are several, you and I disagree.

If Kiffin or Fickell or Debour or Rhule come— I think they would have success recruiting here. I also think Aranda would wt his connection to Texas and Louisiana.  Not to mention Prime and Urb who aren’t coming 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, IflyB3E said:

Well, it’s been 4 years since I last posted, I suppose this as good of a time as any to toss my two sense in, I’m going with Fickell or Chris Klieman.  Just think either of these coaches would be good gets. 

I agree. Klieman is really showing his worth this year. A grinder and a builder for sure 

and welcome back 

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, IflyB3E said:

Well, it’s been 4 years since I last posted, I suppose this as good of a time as any to toss my two sense in, I’m going with Fickell or Chris Klieman.  Just think either of these coaches would be good gets. 

I’m late to the party, too. Last time I had an account here, we had just fired Bo and were in the midst of another coaching search. Has the Sock Puppet weighed in yet? Asking for a friend.

• Plus1 1
Just now, King Hippo said:

I’m late to the party, too. Last time I had an account here, we had just fired Bo and were in the midst of another coaching search. Has the Sock Puppet weighed in yet? Asking for a friend.

Welcome back.  No sock puppet, Jessica or Sir Yacht yet.  Waiting for Faux Pelini or the aquarium guy to show up.  Just a lot of wondering, guessing and BS'ing...

• Plus1 3