Who should our next HC be?

16 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

If Kiffin or Fickell or Debour or Rhule come— I think they would have success recruiting here. I also think Aranda would wt his connection to Texas and Louisiana.  Not to mention Prime and Urb who aren’t coming 

The Aranda noise went away so quickly I wonder. He fits like a glove. 

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, huskersrule95 said:

Only 3 years as a Head coach. Gives me SF vibes 

I would say he has done way better then Scott Frost. His team is playing in the conference championship 2 years in a row. I like is offense and his defense that he plays is the 4-3 which I believe suits Nebraska better then the 3-4 getting gashed on run plays. If you are going to consider MJ who has very little experience as a head coach I would consider him too. He is a excellent recruiter and has so many ties down in Texas that could be used to our advantage. We used to use that state and now we don't even go there to try to recruit which is a problem. We have went away from that to go get kids down in the south and get kids from California. Im all about trying for that but you got to be a winning program to go get kids from those places in order for those kids to want to go ahead and leave. He would instantly bring kids in from Texas even though we havent been good that's my belief.

• Haha 1