Who should our next HC be?

8 minutes ago, huskerfan99 said:

87AC5ABF-CCE7-4095-8EAA-8B44A3D0AC1C.thumb.png.fc2b461a1dd517197be67b21a02bb6df.png

These are the flights I’m thinking about. Urban lives in Florida. Tomorrow it’s time to go see Fickell and sign the contract.

As secretive as this search has been, why meet in a candidates home city.  They met with Frost in Philly and no one had a clue until they made a cartoon out of it.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
10 minutes ago, huskerfan99 said:

87AC5ABF-CCE7-4095-8EAA-8B44A3D0AC1C.thumb.png.fc2b461a1dd517197be67b21a02bb6df.png

These are the flights I’m thinking about. Urban lives in Florida. Tomorrow it’s time to go see Fickell and sign the contract.

I posted a few pages back a flight leaving early tomorrow from Lincoln, going to Cincy  and then going to Sarasota where Urban lives.  This same plane has made stops in Charlotte and Austin the past 2 weeks.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GAJ500

• Fire 1

For being so damn irrelevant, we got a ton of dudes paid. Nebraska controlled the coaching carousel this year, and for anyone wondering about the Wisconsin job or its position, you have your answer. It just doesn't command the same level of respect. I think tomorrow we hear the major leak that will be proven true. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

19 minutes ago, huskerfan99 said:

I’m thinking it’s gonna end up being Fickell. With the assist going to none other than Urban. 

I think Urban has been helping Trev behind the scenes a bit and put in a good word with Luke.

The flights to Florida and Ohio are telling IMO.

Not a bad working theory. Makes more sense than most. And, because it makes a little sense, you must be banned from this forum 

• Haha 4