Who should our next HC be?

On 11/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, The Whale said:

That's a lot of what-if's and assumptions you've offered - I mean, if he's gets the support he needs here, the money he wants, and things slowly start trending the right way - maybe he stays. Urban is my #1 pick anyway, but yes, Kiffin is #2.

10 minutes ago, The Whale said:

Fickell would be a gutter hire.

giphy.gif

Also, Fickell has more CFP appearances than Kiffin.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Its not gonna be Rhule. I wish it were true but I just wouldnt be making tv appearances in nfl studios 4-5 days before you take over a program. You study film of your opponents and recruits. Learn the 500 mile radius. Get your staff together because yours is still at Carolina. Not sell yourself on nfl network and talk about past mistakes and what ya could've done differently. Who's next on the board?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, admo said:

That's kinda like I said.  

$70 mil contract

$40 mil Carolina

$30 mil Nebraska

We are all in it to make more money. We are not giving up what we are owed.  We are good. 

Carolina is the c$%k blocker here.  They want You to take a deal for $40 mil or less.  Which benefits them.  They aren't looking out for you or your best interest.  So why not ask your next employer to pay your worth?  The price needs to go up for you, not down.  $28-$32 from Nebraska, $40 from Carolina.  Your contract should be $70.

If neither parties agree, you still get $40 mil.

Carolina is $40m & there must be a provision in the contract that if he gets a coaching job, their obligation is reduced by that contract.  Regardless who pays the total is 40m

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Skerygood said:

Its not gonna be Rhule. I wish it were true but I just wouldnt be making tv appearances in nfl studios 4-5 days before you take over a program. You study film of your opponents and recruits. Learn the 500 mile radius. Get your staff together because yours is still at Carolina. Not sell yourself on nfl network and talk about past mistakes and what ya could've done differently. Who's next on the board?

That’s delusional. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

$40 mil in the bank will make you a little more laid back .. 

• Plus1 1

It's nine months before he would coach his first game. He isn't studying film of Minnesota.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

4 minutes ago, THROW_DEM_BONES said:

@JJ Husker Are these Rhumors along the lines of what you PM'd that one guy?

No, I had no info. I was just messing with jumpy people in this thread :lol:

Although I am trying to will it to be Rhule. I think he is the best that is reasonably obtainable. There’s a few others I’d be happy with but don’t think the timing and circumstances are right for them.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Carolina is $40m & there must be a provision in the contract that if he gets a coaching job, their obligation is reduced by that contract.  Regardless who pays the total is 40m

Ok Ok...  What is THE provision in the contract that Carolina's obligation is reduced ???  You have the contract in front of you I suppose. 

Please explain a $45 mil contract with Nebraska, and who pays what.  Or a $5 mil contract, or $70 mil contract. 

:snacks:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

No, I had no info. I was just messing with jumpy people in this thread :lol:

Although I am trying to will it to be Rhule. I think he is the best that is reasonably obtainable. There’s a few others I’d be happy with but don’t think the timing and circumstances are right for them.

Didnt you want it to be Frost last itme.  In not picking on your JJ im just trying to figure out who the bad luck guy is