Who should our next HC be?

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I think you're trolling, but I like math so...

Carolina is on the hook for $10 miilion/year.

If Nebraska offers Rhule $70 million, it will depend on how much they're paying per year. If Nebraska offers $10M/year for 7 years, then Nebraska pays $10M and Carolina pays nothing. If Nebraska offers $7M/year for 10 years, then Nebraska pays $7M/year for 10 years and Carolina pays $3M/year for 4 years.

No, it's really not complicated.  I just want yall to understand what it means to invest in yourself, your worth, your portfolio, your life, your family, and not lose money.  You either add more money to it, or you walk away.  Pretty simple.

No one has the provisions in front of them, fine.  

It's not going to be a 10 year contract.  You are smarter than that.  So I will disregard that.

No worries though.  I'm done, I'm over it.  Nebraska needs to pay him above and beyond what Carolina rightly owes him, or they find someone else.  Carolina needs to accept whatever Rhule does.  One person rules the other two....  math.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, HANC said:

I did a quick search…. Ok at Florida and Temple was was really bad at GT and hates triple option. That is a death sentence for some fans in Lincoln. 

As a run the damn ball guy, I love this.  His back ground is a DC.  Of course he hates the option.  Too hard to defend baby!!!! Rhule be bringing the option to NU:D

• Oh Yeah! 1

50 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Getting on TV helps build your brand, which helps you recruit. Recruiting is priority #1, 2, and 3 as soon as he takes the job due to the early signing period in just 3 weeks or so. 

Bingo! And it provides for some leveraging also.