Who should our next HC be?

1 minute ago, KCBuc said:

Because he has a track record of fixing dumpster fire teams and making them competitive. The Panthers fit the definition of a dumpster fire. 

Carolina was a complete dumpster fire for sure.  Poor trades, drafts and making McCaffrey the only part of the offense for several years.  I think that management and Rhule thought he'd be able to "fix it".  Unfortunately, the ability to recruit 25 kids at one time vs 6-7 NFL players means it takes A LOT longer to turn around a dumpster fir in the NFL.  Also some guys methods do not translate into success at the next level.  Much like players from college to to the NFL.  Also add bringing in Joe Brady as his OC was the definition of stupid. Especially with the lack of talent Carolina had.

Rhule is confirmed.

I had a dream last night. I was talking to TO outside Trev’s office. Just as his secretary let us in Rhule showed up and Trev said we’d have to wait till later because he had a contract to finalize. I asked Rhule if he was the next coach and he said yes. I said I want to hug you and he looked at me like “who’s this weirdo” and walked in and closed the door in my face :lol: 

Actual dream…..I may have been on the board too long last night.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2
4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

If Rhule to Penn St is real then so be it, as long as we get one of the other 4.

It just doesn't make sense for anyone to be so tight lipped for anyone outside of Fickell. 

He's turned down other jobs before. Is as Ohio as possible and would be the Coach at OSU if he was just a little earlier in his rise. 

Also seems exactly the type of thing the search firm would be able to get done. 

• Plus1 2