Who should our next HC be?

5 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Do we all feel that at least any of the names that have been floating around the past few days are a upgrade from what we had in August.  That at least they will get it turned around, foolish pride or not any of them could upgrade where were at now.

Yes  I think in August, the list was the killer Cs, Campbell and Chadwick on the top of so many lists.   Kleiman, Rhule, Kiffin are much better options than Campbell and Chadwich and weren't mentioned on most lists to start the season.

10 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Out of the names mentioned recently I'm all in on Fickell coming here as our next head coach. Do I think it'll happen? N.O.P.E. :dunno:lol:

This search has been so quiet that I don't think any of us actually care about the game tomorrow. We as fans just want to know who is coming here to help win and I'm sorry if I offended anybody by the statement about tomorrow's game. This season has been over for me win or loss doesn't change the outcome. Even if they were to win tomorrow Mickey still isn't their guy.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

This search has been so quiet that I don't think any of us actually care about the game tomorrow. We as fans just want to know who is coming here to help win and I'm sorry if I offended anybody by the statement about tomorrow's game. This season has been over for me win or loss doesn't change the outcome. Even if they were to win tomorrow Mickey still isn't their guy.

As bad as it sounds, im ready to move on.  I would love to drink hawkeye tears but honestly im ready to move on and see what the game plan is they cam come up with moving forward.

2 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

As bad as it sounds, im ready to move on.  I would love to drink hawkeye tears but honestly im ready to move on and see what the game plan is they cam come up with moving forward.

Terrible for the kids still playing hard. 

This whole year is on Frost…

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3
35 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Do we all feel that at least any of the names that have been floating around the past few days are a upgrade from what we had in August.  That at least they will get it turned around, foolish pride or not any of them could upgrade where were at now.

Not sure a person could come up with a name that isn’t an upgrade over what we had in August.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Still would be fun to beat Iowa. Not planning on it though. Scoring, even once, is about the best I can hope for. More excited to see who the new Rhule eeerr coach is.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Stone Cold said:

Serious question, do you think that is a serious thing.  If he is out of there and goes anywhere,  Auburn, Nebraska whatever.  Do you think he let the team lose so they took him leaving easier.

Not saying he lost by design or on purpose.  But just saying loss of focus could be there. More of a mailing it in vibe. Kiffen will continue to win but I don’t know if he is built for long term success.