Who should our next HC be?

9 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Kiffin is preoccupied with other jobs and twitter.  His flaky side is over the top for me, and would eventually wear on Husker nation as well.

Chadwell is being rumored to take over the Georgia Tech job last I saw.

Klieman is a solid coach, but I don't know if he is ready to move from what he is just getting started........his AD came from North Dakata ST as well.  They have a comfort level.

Sad thing is looking at KSU athletics overall, they are better at almost every sport other than Volleyball than Nebraska........how was this allowed to happen?  If Manhatten Kansas can attract good coaches, whats our issue?  Are we looking for the wrong hires?

The answer to your question (the bold part of the question) will likely reveal itself in today's game. Yep, making a prediction here that I'll be laughed at and mocked for making but... if the game is close (and I expect it to be) at a crucial point a mythical penalty will once again appear. It has happened in every game that could of (should of) been an upset except for well... you guessed it... a blind eye (missed call) or well... that random "I don't see it" penalty. Iowa is the west rep in the championship game (head to head they beat Purdue) and ain't no way the B1G officials will allow a Nebraska victory. This is the most corrupt, politically driven, do anything for the $$$ conference in all of sports and frankly, everyone here knows they don't think Nebraska is a proper fit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
5 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Obvious quote is obvious. 

Honestly, how can KSU get better coaches for basketball and now football?  Those are the biggest men's programs at either school and so far, they have had better success.

There new basketball coach was an assistant at Baylor for years.  WE all know about Klieman now, who was on Bohls staff for years and credits him with everything.  I am willing to sacrifice substance for flashy at this point.  We have gone flashy to long now.

3 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

The answer to your question (the bold part of the question) will likely reveal itself in today's game. Yep, making a prediction here that I'll be laughed at and mocked for making but... if the game is close (and I expect it to be) at a crucial point a mythical penalty will once again appear. It has happened in every game that could of (should of) been an upset except for well... you guessed it... a blind eye (missed call) or well... that random "I don't see it" penalty. Iowa is the west rep in the championship game (head to head they beat Purdue) and ain't no way the B1G officials will allow a Nebraska victory. This is the most corrupt, politically driven, do anything for the $$$ conference in all of sports and frankly, everyone here knows they don't think Nebraska is a proper fit. 

We know by now that this conference is no different than the Big 12.  Ohio St and MIchigan run this conference, just like OU and Texas ran the Big 12.  This conference realignment crap is nothing but money grabs.  I guess now, winning titles is secondary, money is the primary focus for each school.  The teams winning titles year in and year out are not moving conference to conference.  Notre Dame being where they are doesn't want a conference.  The teams moving are either wanna be's or has beens............

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

What’s funny is how I’ve heard a couple Iowa fans rather not play in the CCG knowing um/osu will destroy them - they don’t want to witness a pointless blowout lol. 

28 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Kiffin is preoccupied with other jobs and twitter.  His flaky side is over the top for me, and would eventually wear on Husker nation as well.

Chadwell is being rumored to take over the Georgia Tech job last I saw.

Klieman is a solid coach, but I don't know if he is ready to move from what he is just getting started........his AD came from North Dakata ST as well.  They have a comfort level.

Sad thing is looking at KSU athletics overall, they are better at almost every sport other than Volleyball than Nebraska........how was this allowed to happen?  If Manhatten Kansas can attract good coaches, whats our issue?  Are we looking for the wrong hires?

I think I can get used to a smock- it can be warming when cold and adds flair 

but a visor?  That’s just bratty without a purpose in the North 

40 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

I am not in on Kiffin. He is a great coach and his run the ball philosophy fits, and of course his Nebraska ties….. I just view him as a coach who jumps around way too much. He does not stay anywhere and seems to always be looking or auditioning. Nebraska would not be his destination job and if the first yet or two is rough, he may bolt.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HANC said:

I am not in on Kiffin. He is a great coach and his run the ball philosophy fits, and of course his Nebraska ties….. I just view him as a coach who jumps around way too much. He does not stay anywhere and seems to always be looking or auditioning. Nebraska would not be his destination job and if the first yet or two is rough, he may bolt.

If thats the case the Rhule is a question mark also.  I think the one who has staying power is Fickel, but is he going to stay here if the Ohio St job opens up.

• Plus1 2