Who should our next HC be?

Sadly, if it's Rhule I doubt MJ stays and that means many (if not most) of the recruits are gone too. Hopefully whoever is the next HC they focus on developing the ability to run the ball. I'm sick and tired of hearing this BS about wide open offense. Shorten the game, control the clock and RUN THE STINKING ROCK!!!

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Sadly, if it's Rhule I doubt MJ stays and that means many (if not most) of the recruits are gone too. Hopefully whoever is the next HC they focus on developing the ability to run the ball. I'm sick and tired of hearing this BS about wide open offense. Shorten the game, control the clock and RUN THE STINKING ROCK!!!

Why do you think that?

2 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Why? Even then. Having a good HC>>Keeping Mickey. If he keeps Mickey great. If not we will recover. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Rhule is a great coach but there is zero reason this shouldn't have been wrapped up weeks ago. Zero

We took the only advantage we had by firing Frost early and waited as if we didn't. 

When Frost was fired the next head coach was always going to be named this weekend or shortly thereafter. There was basically nothing to gain by having Rhule named a week or two ago. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

10-4 dinosaur 

• Plus1 1

Just now, krc1995 said:

But why now? Months of secrecy and now is when it’s “leaked”.  

Yeah it's kind of weird...maybe trying to get a negotiating advantage...maybe we weren't sold on him until others said no...maybe they reacted to what our fickle 5th grade fan base is saying?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

When Frost was fired the next head coach was always going to be named this weekend or shortly thereafter. There was basically nothing to gain by having Rhule named a week or two ago. 

He wasn't coaching. Could he not have been recruiting? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1