Who should our next HC be?

7 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Well this makes sense, like how the frost info got leaked during there championship game.  I am stoaked but, really i understand why we waited but this isnt a suprise, like not at all.  If we didnt want to distract the team, then i understand that.  But if we waited 2 months for this, it seems almost like this is the person we had all along then why jerk everyone along.  The team would of won or lost reguardless.  I think thats the biggest frustration because of how long they waited.  I dont know, i am happy with Rhule, I would of been happy with Fickell and Kiffin and that is what it seemed we were holding out for was the end of the season.  But we have a guy we knew we were gonna get a month ago.

We have no clue what has happened behind the scenes . Ruhle probably has majority of staff assembled and him Mickey have talked and got things worked out . 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Otterpop said:

We have no clue what has happened behind the scenes . Ruhle probably has majority of staff assembled and him Mickey have talked and got things worked out . 

We may never know, but i would like to know how this worked out.  I would like to know if Fickel or Kiffin said no so they went back to Rhule.  That would make more sense to me.  But if they knew it was Rhule and they talked to the coaching staff and worked out things behin the scenes then that is good for the team and the current staff.

5 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

We may never know, but i would like to know how this worked out.  I would like to know if Fickel or Kiffin said no so they went back to Rhule.  That would make more sense to me.  But if they knew it was Rhule and they talked to the coaching staff and worked out things behin the scenes then that is good for the team and the current staff.

I think Trev had a plan the whole time at least I’m hoping he did. To me this is a good hire. I hope Mickey is all in too. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Otterpop said:

I think Trev had a plan the whole time at least I’m hoping he did. To me this is a good hire. I hope Mickey is all in too. 

I hope i dont sound like im not excited for Rhule because i am.  Its like seeing your christmas present 2 monts early.  It was what you asked for but you dont know for sure if your mom got it for you.  So you need to wait until christmas to find out if your going to be dissapointed or not.  I should shutup, i was going to burn gear if it was campbell and this prevents that.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I hope i dont sound like im not excited for Rhule because i am.  Its like seeing your christmas present 2 monts early.  It was what you asked for but you dont know for sure if your mom got it for you.  So you need to wait until christmas to find out if your going to be dissapointed or not.  I should shutup, i was going to burn gear if it was campbell and this prevents that.

tenor.gif?itemid=12292847

I hate don’t hate the hire. He’s been successful at the college level and I don’t correlate being unsuccessful in the NFL meaning you’ll be unsuccessful in CFB. He’s not necessarily a “ big name home run hire” but honestly the chances of Nebraska getting one of those guys ever is pretty small. We got what people thoughts was a home run in Frost and it was a huge bust. Rhule is a defense first guy who from what I’ve read believes in strong line play and a physical run game. If he and his staff can develop players he’ll be successful at Nebraska 

15 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

I hate don’t hate the hire. He’s been successful at the college level and I don’t correlate being unsuccessful in the NFL meaning you’ll be unsuccessful in CFB. He’s not necessarily a “ big name home run hire” but honestly the chances of Nebraska getting one of those guys ever is pretty small. We got what people thoughts was a home run in Frost and it was a huge bust. Rhule is a defense first guy who from what I’ve read believes in strong line play and a physical run game. If he and his staff can develop players he’ll be successful at Nebraska 

This is every coach.  
Rhule is a gamble.  Nebraska has been through this process so many times now you would think that we are done with the gamble -hire.

How about a head coach with a proven P5 record over a long period of time?