Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

If the rumors are true that Rhule might get Robinson to come here from TA&M, that alone is worth a handful of 4*’s.  He was recruiter of the year in the Big 12 last year and is looking to repeat this year also. 

SEC, but that's an honest mistake.  It's good to know that he's a great recruiter.  I wonder if he would like to get out of the Jimbo Fisher circus and come back to work for Rhule, and get experience in the Big Ten.  I think having a tie to Texas would be great to bring in 3-5 underlooked/undervalued Texas kids each year.  Keeping them at Nebraska for the long haul will be the biggest challenge with kids from Texas or the South.  But, that's where relationships with coaches come into play.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

SEC, but that's an honest mistake.  It's good to know that he's a great recruiter.  I wonder if he would like to get out of the Jimbo Fisher circus and come back to work for Rhule, and get experience in the Big Ten.  I think having a tie to Texas would be great to bring in 3-5 underlooked/undervalued Texas kids each year.  Keeping them at Nebraska for the long haul will be the biggest challenge with kids from Texas or the South.  But, that's where relationships with coaches come into play.

:facepalm:  Starting the day off wonderfully. 

• Haha 1