Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

He was on the list for a few of us last year. I wish Trev would have fired Frost then and gone for a guy like Deboer.  Washington got themselves the next Jim Tressel.

What he did at Fresno was very impressive. He’s looking good at Washington too. Constant winner it seems.

• Fire 1
30 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I was the guy that held out hope until the very end. When Nebraska brought back SF and he made changes to the roster to me that gave me reason to hope. When Nebraska lost and struggled I stayed positive. When Nebraska fired Frost that told me they wanted to win. So if Nebraska is serious be serious. 

What constitutes acceptable success for you?  What is Nebraska’s ceiling?  Winning the division once every three years?  Winning the conference once every three years?

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What is DeBoer's buyout and why would he leave Washington to come here? Serious question.

There is uncertainty about the future of the PAC 12.  Yes, Washington could end up getting an invite to the Big Ten, but that's not a given.  I doubt DeBoer will leave UW after only one year, but any coach outside of the SEC or Big Ten will seriously look at jobs within those 2 conferences.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There is uncertainty about the future of the PAC 12.  Yes, Washington could end up getting an invite to the Big Ten, but that's not a given.  I doubt DeBoer will leave UW after only one year, but any coach outside of the SEC or Big Ten will seriously look at jobs within those 2 conferences.

Still, not sure about his recruiting ability