Who should our next HC be?

10 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah and what does throw the kitchen sink at them mean??? I know it involves money but does it include anything else??

Yes. These details may come as a bit unsavory but there are very specific clauses being written into Dave's contract about how his junk will be serviced to his satisfaction.

6 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

What type of defense does Dave Aranda use? 4-3, 3-4, 2-4-5?

At Baylor now, it's the same basic hybrid nickel defense that Chinander runs. He goes with 3 down linemen.

I don't think the formation/scheme actually matters nearly as much as I used to. It's really how you use your linebackers.

9 minutes ago, Undone said:

At Baylor now, it's the same basic hybrid nickel defense that Chinander  ran before he left to flip burgers. He goes with 3 down linemen.

I don't think the formation/scheme actually matters nearly as much as I used to. It's really how you use your linebackers.

Fixed that for ya. 

• Plus1 1

56 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Let my dream live! 

In all seriousness, Deion has an ability to turn the flash on and off masterfully when needed. He's kind of like Drake, which is part of what makes Drake so ridiculously  successful. Dude can thug it up with every rapper from the hood and turn around and sit in a meeting with old white jewish label execs seamlessly. Deion can do that too, but most of what the public sees (or wants to see) is just the former. He's also a man of strong faith and sells all the off the field things parents want to hear. Moms love him.

• Haha 2