Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Yesterday I hired a guy….last name of Meyer. Coincidence? I’ll let you decide.

Come here to read folks opinions and get updates on the coaching search but this board is nearly impossible to do so with dumb comments like these and all the follow ups. Mods can yall keep these discussions on topic?

• Fire 1
13 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Come here to read folks opinions and get updates on the coaching search but this board is nearly impossible to do so with dumb comments like these and all the follow ups. Mods can yall keep these discussions on topic?

So my comment was the one that sent you into a tizzy? :lol:

You need to chill out. If you can’t handle a little levity maybe it’s time to move along. You joined 15 minutes ago and this is your first and only post :facepalm: I don’t think you’ve been coming here and reading much.

• Plus1 6
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

So my comment was the one that sent you into a tizzy? :lol:

You need to chill out. If you can’t handle a little levity maybe it’s time to move along.

Dammit, I saw another new post in this thread and thought there would be an actual coaching update. DAMN YOU TO HELL JJ!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

7 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Dammit, I saw another new post in this thread and thought there would be an actual update. DAMN YOU TO HELL JJ!

I’m just the rusty cog.

I think our friend may be dissapointed. We had thousands of pages for the Riley search and none of the posts revealed squat.