Who should our next HC be?

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Look at Heupel.  Every year at UCF, they got worse.  He had 3 years of HC experience, and that's it.

Fans can sit around and throw names out of the next hot coach, but, it's a crap shoot and many times, fans have no clue what coach is going to be successful and which one isn't.

What would fans have looked at with him that would have put him on any of these lists if we were looking at him while at UCF?

Let’s see Heupel w/o Hooker.  Having a transcendent QB masks A LOT of shortcomings.  See Orgeron, Ed.

And I also agree hiring a coach is a complete crapshoot.

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Let’s see Heupel w/o Hooker.  Having a transcendent QB masks A LOT of shortcomings.  See Orgeron, Ed.

And I also agree hiring a coach is a complete crapshoot.

So true...

Jimbo with Jameis Winston

Malzahn with Cam Newton

Charlie Strong with Teddy Bridgewater

Mack Brown with Vince Young

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

3 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I just have to say if Trev is making his decision based on what the a certain racist portion of the population of fans think then I don't want him making the decision. I'm not saying he is I'm just saying the hypothetical. 

FIFU.

Meanwhile, there's racist people everywhere.  And, I agree then with your statement.

3 hours ago, presidentjlh said:

I am losing interest on Campbell. I'm not counting out Lance just yet though. That Kansas program was absolute dogcrap before he arrived. One bad defensive performance is not going to get me to say he's a bad coach. He still has them at 5-2 (that other loss being a very close one to a very good TCU team).

They looked pretty good even with their back up QB. Lance can coach 

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

Lane Kiffen is the best option. Doubt it happens but man it would be fun 

Don't take this away from me!

Finally...NU would make some cool gear, because Lane wears cool gear.

We would have a coach that actually likes things like the internet and social media, instead of not using it or not knowing what it is.

Coeds would dress sluttier for home games

• Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 2