Jump to content

Who should our next HC be?


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

The one that’s still coaching and has never been fired

So let me get this straight, any coach that has ever had a scandal should not be hired by NU? That eliminates quite a few coaches. I guarantee you Meyer is not the only coach to have a random girl grind on him. Art Briles only got in trouble because he was at Baylor. If he would have been at Alabama, nothing would have happened to him. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

32 minutes ago, husker009 said:

So let me get this straight, any coach that has ever had a scandal should not be hired by NU? That eliminates quite a few coaches. I guarantee you Meyer is not the only coach to have a random girl grind on him. Art Briles only got in trouble because he was at Baylor. If he would have been at Alabama, nothing would have happened to him. 

Art Briles has the same number national championships as Joe Pa 

 

Your posts are off season level of stupid.   

  • TBH 4
Link to comment

Chadwell seems like a really good guy but I finally watched some of Coastal this last weekend. Unfortunately they struck me as UCF-lite.  It sort of looked liked amateur hour and their defense was bad. Defense seems like an afterthought like Frost at UCF.  I don’t think Chadwell is close to ready. Maybe if you want to run that offense and build that then he could be an offensive coordinator.

Link to comment


 

watched that 60min interview. Took me into a wormhole, found this. Dude pumped up his team talking about parking passes, cheerleaders, and the band. 
not sure his x and o coaching is good (he’s winning a lot so it must be decent) or any of his football philosophy, but man this is what football is all about.  Men v Men, take that respect when they don’t respect you. I know he’s not getting hired here and not sure if he’s even a great coach but I love the fact he uses football to teach young men how to earn, demand, and win respect. There is a lot of disrespect in our culture (I have a teenage son lol)  and this man is teaching people to earn respect. 
 

The top programs have every single cushy, flashy, brash assed s#!t to offer kids who are good at football but haven’t earned that skybox, jersey, or cleats yet. I admire what he’s doing, especially for that community and league.

It’s a different world at Alabama, Mich, NU, and USC, but this simple speech actually gravitates young men to follow his ideals and rise above into greater things. I’m glad he’s doing what he’s doing, using football to teach greater things. 
 

TO has nothing to do with this video, except just be in it 

  • Oh Yeah! 1
Link to comment

7 minutes ago, husker009 said:

I’m not a Christian at all, but he keeps on saying that his players don’t deserve to be payed while he makes $11 million a year. Seems hypocrital to me. On top of that, he supports the previous president and his actions. 

Wrong forum(s)

  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, I am I said:


 

watched that 60min interview. Took me into a wormhole, found this. Dude pumped up his team talking about parking passes, cheerleaders, and the band. 
not sure his x and o coaching is good (he’s winning a lot so it must be decent) or any of his football philosophy, but man this is what football is all about.  Men v Men, take that respect when they don’t respect you. I know he’s not getting hired here and not sure if he’s even a great coach but I love the fact he uses football to teach young men how to earn, demand, and win respect. There is a lot of disrespect in our culture (I have a teenage son lol)  and this man is teaching people to earn respect. 
 

The top programs have every single cushy, flashy, brash assed s#!t to offer kids who are good at football but haven’t earned that skybox, jersey, or cleats yet. I admire what he’s doing, especially for that community and league.

It’s a different world at Alabama, Mich, NU, and USC, but this simple speech actually gravitates young men to follow his ideals and rise above into greater things. I’m glad he’s doing what he’s doing, using football to teach greater things. 
 

TO has nothing to do with this video, except just be in it 

See heres the funny thing about life.  We all have conversations around here about what is a good fit or a bad fit in our program.  And this guy is all about teaching young boys to become men and put there best foot forward in life.  But we cant hire him because hes not a good culture fit, or hes to extreme of a character.  Im saying someone like this is exactly what this place needs.  

  • Oh Yeah! 1
Link to comment

2 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

See heres the funny thing about life.  We all have conversations around here about what is a good fit or a bad fit in our program.  And this guy is all about teaching young boys to become men and put there best foot forward in life.  But we cant hire him because hes not a good culture fit, or hes to extreme of a character.  Im saying someone like this is exactly what this place needs.  

I bet Mickey’s getting the motivational job done. 

  • Plus1 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

See heres the funny thing about life.  We all have conversations around here about what is a good fit or a bad fit in our program.  And this guy is all about teaching young boys to become men and put there best foot forward in life.  But we cant hire him because hes not a good culture fit, or hes to extreme of a character.  Im saying someone like this is exactly what this place needs.  

 

You're preaching to the choir. Unfortunately the rest of the state still view him as the brash, arrogant, "Prime Time" with the gaudy chains and sunglasses 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...