Who should our next HC be?

3 hours ago, M.A. said:

Mark Stoops

Dave Aranda

*Mickey Joseph 

I’m pretty confident it’ll be one of the three. It’d take a very strong finish for Mickey. I’d love having Jeff Grimes and Eric Mateos here. Stoops is more a of a legitimate possibility than believed. 

I honestly think it’s Lane Kiffin, he doesn’t seem happy about support/SEC in general, familiar with Mickey and Nebraska. I agree Aranda is just as likely..

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

22 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

I honestly think it’s Lane Kiffin, he doesn’t seem happy about support/SEC in general, familiar with Mickey and Nebraska. I agree Aranda is just as likely..

Is Lane your top choice? It seems that you like him quite a bit. 

3 hours ago, M.A. said:

Mark Stoops

Dave Aranda

*Mickey Joseph 

I’m pretty confident it’ll be one of the three. It’d take a very strong finish for Mickey. I’d love having Jeff Grimes and Eric Mateos here. Stoops is more a of a legitimate possibility than believed. 

I just don't believe there's any possibility we get Stoops. He has absolutely zero reason to leave Lexington. He's got it made. I honestly don't think it'll be any of those 3.

8 minutes ago, M.A. said:

What do you like about Lane the most? How he could be successful at Nebraska.

Honestly, his ability to call a spade a spade.  He is a lot like MJ when it comes to interviews and will not sugar coat anything.  

• Fire 1
13 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I just don't believe there's any possibility we get Stoops. He has absolutely zero reason to leave Lexington. He's got it made. I honestly don't think it'll be any of those 3.

Yes I bet medium game Bob Stoops is advising him to stay. Bob had it made at OU ( oh wait got to add the required :ou1: but I digress) once he won that NC in year 2 of his career there. He had no pressure to ever leave. Of course winning the Big 12 a million times didn’t hurt. 

1 hour ago, M.A. said:

Is Lane your top choice? It seems that you like him quite a bit. 

He is… he’s an offensive whiz, goes after top tiered assistants, could handle our media and feel like he’s not getting the backing he needs at Ole Miss… look at his comments about fan support and his comment about getting outbid by A&M feels like a jab at Ole Miss for not ponying up the cash

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1