Who should our next HC be?

1 minute ago, huskerpower22 said:

I think we will hear strong whispers shortly before Thanksgiving and an announcement no later than Sunday November 27.

I hope we hear whispers prior to the wisconsin game and then for our last home game, the new coach appears during the tunnel walk and runs out on the field.   WWE style, I want the theatrics

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lo country said:

I'd name sooner than later.  The state of NU football needs a huge shot of positivity.  Then again if it's some google name, talk about despair sitting in.  We are currently, and have been, a bottom feeder of the P5 schools.  Started with Riley and went into a head on collision with the sh!t truck under Frost.

It all depends who the new coach is. If it's not announced either in the next few days or beginning of next week, my bet is that it's not Rhule, Urban, or Peterson

29 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Smh we can't hire Decked he just brings his friends along. 

I plan on giving every 5 star recruit one million dollars. That’s how we win. I’m also going to find the grumpiest member on the board to coach OL. I believe there is a direct correlation there. 

22 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I knew the media couldn't let the border state coaches go. Even with Matt Campbell having a losing record he is still a candidate you got to be joking right. Pretty uninspiring list.

Do you understand that "the media" are not the one selecting our head coach?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
24 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I knew the media couldn't let the border state coaches go. Even with Matt Campbell having a losing record he is still a candidate you got to be joking right. Pretty uninspiring list.

You got to be joking right. Pretty uninspiring post.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1