Who should our next HC be?

49 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Ahh yes, the Daily Nebraskan. Providing fact-based hard-hitting articles since my dad was a twinkle.

You 'member when Sam McKewon wrote for the Daily Nebraskan? I 'member, was good stuff. And now look what's become of him. OWH is a hell of a drug!

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, desertshox said:

Yeah, i wasnt sure if he did. And theres more important things to do at 3 am than figure out where some dude lives. (Before anyone gets even weirder ideas, i was at work on lunch.)

Yeah, no problem.  I do agree with a lot of people who say that say Trev is going to be a short-term AD.  I was surprised he actually took the NU AD job in the first place, as he was probably close to retiring from Omaha and moving out to South Carolina, where they already have a huge beach house built.

Have you ever considered we played 10 yards back because we don't have enough team speed on D to stop the deep ball?  The reason Chinander played that way was because he did not trust our secondary.  Minny last week got every deep throw they wanted against our DB's and Safety's.  Minny!  We are not talking about the Ohio STate Buckeyes Wr core.  This all adds up to why this job right now is a huge rebuild.  We need better players on both sides of the ball.  We need better O-lines and D-lines to help out our backend players.  Curious, but has our Defensive numbers improved since the Georgia Southern game?  Where are we ranked in points allowed?  Yards allowed?  Passing Yards allowed?  Rushing Yards?  I don't know and have not looked, but lets assume our numbers have not improved with Busch.  Lets assume that maybe they are worse.  WE all think they look better on Defense, but are they?

13 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Have you ever considered we played 10 yards back because we don't have enough team speed on D to stop the deep ball?  The reason Chinander played that way was because he did not trust our secondary.  Minny last week got every deep throw they wanted against our DB's and Safety's.  Minny!  We are not talking about the Ohio STate Buckeyes Wr core.  This all adds up to why this job right now is a huge rebuild.  We need better players on both sides of the ball.  We need better O-lines and D-lines to help out our backend players.  Curious, but has our Defensive numbers improved since the Georgia Southern game?  Where are we ranked in points allowed?  Yards allowed?  Passing Yards allowed?  Rushing Yards?  I don't know and have not looked, but lets assume our numbers have not improved with Busch.  Lets assume that maybe they are worse.  WE all think they look better on Defense, but are they?

No, I haven't considered that. It looks to me like we always play better when we rush the QB and cause quick throws into tight coverage. The short slant passes have been our biggest problem.
I agree though that it's tough to stop the long pass when our DB is looking the other way and it hits him in the back of the head.

• Plus1 1