Who should our next HC be?

Aaaand now a bit more smoke from another source. This one not saying it's Rhule, but there's apparently something out of the ordinary going on with the staff tomorrow, like prep for an announcement...

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Toe said:

Aaaand now a bit more smoke from another source. This one not saying it's Rhule, but there's apparently something out of the ordinary going on with the staff tomorrow...

Well we already lost our initial head coach and defensive coordinator this season and our offensive coordinator was just pummeled on the sideline.  What next?

1 hour ago, lo country said:

With his record, Leipold appears to be a guy who can get a program to the 6-8 game win range. After a few years....Not sure fans have the patience for that.  Unsure his name moves the needle to really get recruits or transfers in ASAP.  I am also humbled that we might be taking the coach of what I thought was the shining example of the crappiest P5 team...  Maybe that's us now.

If we were going that route, I'd much prefer Klieman tbh.  By a lot.

Spot on re: Klieman. I posted back in September that I liked him. I thought his name made a lot more sense than others that have been mentioned ad nauseam. 

• Plus1 1