Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I still don't think anything is announced this week.  Would take away from the game on Saturday.  My guess is the PC will still be on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

I agree - I'd still be surprised if any kind of formal announcement happens before Black Friday.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Husker03 said:

You aren't being fair with this. If you can not look at Trev's body of work at UNO and the professionalism at which he handled himself there and combine it with the professionalism and intelligence he has displayed so far since coming on at UNL, you are intentionally choosing not to.

He’s just living up to his username bro. He’s runningblind thru this whole experience and has decided to sit in the crowd of “i have nothing of substance to add so I’m just gonna be negative”

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

He’s just living up to his username bro. He’s runningblind thru this whole experience and has decided to sit in the crowd of “i have nothing of substance to add so I’m just gonna be negative”

LMAO Some of you have really skewed views of what constitutes being negative.  

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Would take away from the game on Saturday.

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-family-guy.

You just said yourself that the Iowa game is "a boring game with 2 average-bad teams." The Wisconsin game will be basically the same. There is no reason whatsoever to worry about it taking away from the game.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

Any coaches worth respecting will be retained. The rest will be 'respected' by being paid the large sums of money owed to them per their contracts and sent on their merry way.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yesterday Charlotte hired Biff Poggi (Michigan AHC, who was not an on-field coach) as their new head coach.

Was the Charlotte AD not respectful to his players and interim coach by doing that?

Personally, I could see TA being the kind of AD who doesn't announce it before the season ends in order to not take anything away from the student athletes hoping to finish their season with some pride.

Not saying it's the right or wrong answer, but that would fit Trev's MO in my opinion.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yesterday Charlotte hired Biff Poggi (Michigan AHC, who was not an on-field coach) as their new head coach.

Was the Charlotte AD not respectful to his players and interim coach by doing that?

Possibly.

Also, I would guess that the media coverage at Charlotte is significantly less than at Nebraska so I'm not sure there's a comparison.