Who should our next HC be?

9 hours ago, teachercd said:

"Riley was not sure until the last 12 hours"

Translation:  Riley was trying to convince his stay-at-home wife that this would be better and that she could make new stay-at-home-mom friends in Cali and that noooooo...the girls in cali are not hotter.

@teachercd would know, although I didn't know there were bushes in Cali.

2 hours ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

On Hail Varsity yesterday I heard Mitch Sherman say his sources told him that if Liepold is hired then Mickey would stick around.  Sounded like both parties had evidently discussed this.  Sherman thinks Liepold is the front runner right now if he had to guess.

I find this to be very plausible. Even though there are clouds of smoke about Rhule I'm not sure I really buying into it. Leipold seems like a more likely candidate to me.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

He’s won everywhere he’s been.  He’s been at multiple levels.

Mangina, who got screwed, is the only other person to win at Kansas.  Les Miles couldn’t win there.  Kansas stinks and he has them in a bowl.

Yeah that post you replied to belongs in the bad take thread. Leipold has already took a p5 team to a bowl game. Frost couldn't do that in 5 years with a way better roster. 

• Plus1 2
32 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

He’s won everywhere he’s been.  He’s been at multiple levels.

Mangina, who got screwed, is the only other person to win at Kansas.  Les Miles couldn’t win there.  Kansas The Big XII stinks and he has them in a bowl.

FIFY

He's a good coach but I sure hope we do better.

• Plus1 1