Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Are the local media guys not saying much about Rhule because they are clueless or good lapdogs for the program?

They don't know all that much. In part they are being careful not to stir up the speculation frenzy more than it already is. 

I’d be okay with Leipold the guy is clearly a winner at every place he has been.  Offense is fun to watch too.  Before his QB got hurt that offense had a lot going for them.  The fact he has done more with less speaks volumes about him and I like that.  I’d imagine he could get us back over the hump of winning games we should be winning (freaking Georgia southern) and get us consistently bowl eligible.  Additionally, I like that It’s been reported Mickey would likely be able to stick around if it is Liepold. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

I’d be okay with Leipold the guy is clearly a winner at every place he has been.  Offense is fun to watch too.  Before his QB got hurt that offense had a lot going for them.  The fact he has done more with less speaks volumes about him and I like that.  I’d imagine he could get us back over the hump of winning games we should be winning (freaking Georgia southern) and get us consistently bowl eligible.  Additionally, I like that It’s been reported Mickey would likely be able to stick around if it is Liepold. 

Forgot who reported it but they said Mickey would stay if Leipold was coach. I'm all on board I just hope his DC doesn't come their defense has been dog s#!t.

• Plus1 1