Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Giving the timing it has to be wrapped up by now or pretty close. It's not just Trev who's in the know I'd imagine.

True but it’s tough to say. This search firm has proven in the past they do not leak. Would be my guess ( and it’s just a guess on my part) we will hear the main rumor nationally before the locals get it. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Let's just hope it's not like 2014s lol

Lol that’s why the waiting sucks. We have PTSD and we just assume the same things will repeat themselves over and over. With 60+ days to think about it we all gone mad :bang

1 minute ago, Dansker said:

I'm going to laugh when Bret Bielema is in front of our podium after Illinois' regular season ends.

I wouldn’t mind that one bit. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Husker816 said:

I have already married Rhule in my mind. There is no turning back now

/Thamel said today he didn't think Rhule will be the next coach. Bet its Leipold 

I’m having a hard time with the smock. The visual is upsetting to me. Maybe I’ll get desensitized 

I would imagine that there are hard feelings between the local media and these Twitter sources. Anyone can get a twitter name that includes Huskers in it and say whatever. No one cares if it’s true.  If Tom Shatel says it, and it not be true, his professional reputation takes a hit.   Plus, they have a “I’ll scratch your back-You scratch mine” relationship with the University and the athletic department and  I would think they would be privy to the any information first- when it becomes available. 

• Fire 1

Whoever it is, I don't think the fans will have 4-5 years of patience like they did with Husker legend Scott Frost.  

Year One will be a throw-away season.  And I hate that!!!

Year Two ???

Year Three ???

The days of being patient (for winning) are long gone these days.  

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I’m having a hard time with the smock. The visual is upsetting to me. Maybe I’ll get desensitized 

I would imagine that there are hard feelings between the local media and these Twitter sources. Anyone can get a twitter name that includes Huskers in it and say whatever. No one cares if it’s true.  If Tom Shatel says it, and it not be true, his professional reputation takes a hit.   Plus, they have a “I’ll scratch your back-You scratch mine” relationship with the University and the athletic department and  I would think they would be privy to the any information first- when it becomes available. 

Hasnt this fan base been f#&%ed around with the local media anyways.  I think 70% of us were ok with pelini until the media turned the narrative to help run him out of town.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 1
11 minutes ago, admo said:

Whoever it is, I don't think the fans will have 4-5 years of patience like they did with Husker legend Scott Frost.  

Year One will be a throw-away season.  And I hate that!!!

Year Two ???

Year Three ???

The days of being patient (for winning) are long gone these days.  

I sorta agree but I don't think the program will be in a position to look for another coach 3 years from now or we will be in a ton of trouble 

• Fire 1

Just now, Husker816 said:

I sorta agree but I don't think the program will be in a position to look for another coach 3 years from now or we will be in a ton of trouble 

Especially if there's a significant change to the offensive scheme that puts us in a deeper hole yet more difficult to get out of...

• Plus1 1