Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

DeBoer loves to throw the ball around....not sure that would be what Trev envisions right now. 

Last I saw they were #1 in the nation in passing yards and #101 in rushing. Not saying he couldn't change but that doesn't look like a good fit for the B1G. And they have a 25/6 TD/Int too whereas NU typically has closer to a 1/1 ratio.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, huskerfan99 said:

If we truly are DeBoer’s dream job then back up the brinks truck and do whatever it takes! Dude is a legit winner wherever he goes. 

Apparently not everyone has looked at his history. If this is a guy you’re willing to backup the Brinks truck for, we’re in a world of hurt. Decent coach? Yes. What Nebraska needs? Not even close.

Where of relativity or importance has he been? As a HC, one partial season at a P5 school.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

Good Lord... Safe to say everybody's uptight LOL

Mickey being a serious candidate at this point is probably not in the cards (rightfully), but I do believe that if Wisconsin were to lose this game, Jim Leonhard's chances of getting the HC gig there goes WAY down, if not sabotaging it altogether. He already has a bad loss against Michigan State, and this could do him in...

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently not everyone has looked at his history. If this is a guy you’re willing to backup the Brinks truck for, we’re in a world of hurt. Decent coach? Yes. What Nebraska needs? Not even close.

Where of relativity or importance has he been? As a HC, one partial season at a P5 school.

DeBoer is basically a 10 year younger version of Leipold.

Won like crazy at a lower division.  Won at a Group of 5 school.  Hasn't fully proved himself at a P5 job, but early returns look good.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2
4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

DeBoer is basically a 10 year younger version of Leipold.

Won like crazy at a lower division.  Won at a Group of 5 school.  Hasn't fully proved himself at a P5 job, but early returns look good.

8-2 in his first season at Washington.

Just beat #8 Oregon. 

He is everything people claim Matt Rhule to be. 

• Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Good Lord... Safe to say everybody's uptight LOL

Mickey being a serious candidate at this point is probably not in the cards (rightfully), but I do believe that if Wisconsin were to lose this game, Jim Leonhard's chances of getting the HC gig there goes WAY down, if not sabotaging it altogether. He already has a bad loss against Michigan State, and this could do him in...

Mixed signals at Wisconsin right? Not sure what they have going on up there. I hope we make their decisions harder and win tomorrow:D