Who should our next HC be?

DeBoar COULD end up being a really good coach and so far that looks to generally be the case.  However, I would have a lot of concern that his success might not translate to big boy football.  Winning in NAIA, MWC and PAC 12 aren't exactly screaming accomplishments.  B1G and SEC are a whole different ball game.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

DeBoar COULD end up being a really good coach and so far that looks to generally be the case.  However, I would have a lot of concern that his success might not translate to big boy football.  Winning in NAIA, MWC and PAC 12 aren't exactly screaming accomplishments.  B1G and SEC are a whole different ball game.

Could have said the same about Rhule. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do people believe DeBoer wants to leave Washington?

I doubt he wants to leave, but if NU is his destination job, then maybe…. I’d say he’s got a good job now and it would be a tough pull to get him to leave it.  

37 minutes ago, huskerpower22 said:

I like it. My list very similar:

Kiffin

Fickell

Rhule 

Aranda 

Stoops

From what I gather, Kiffin isn't an option. Happy with where he's at. Auburn has been unsuccessfully attempting to convince him. If he goes anywhere, that'd probably be where.  

Beyond that, it's reading the tea leaves research. It's listed in order of my projected probability. Leipold is the wild card, fallback option if one of the top targets aren't secured. DeBoer is a slim long shot I'd say.