Who should our next HC be?

16 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Thats not success since we lost lol

We were a laughingstock after we were destroyed by Colorado, didn't even play for a conference title, and still ended up playing for the title, where Miami beat us up.

The win over Oklahoma was nice, though. 

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Oh, I don't care to argue with you because you're not going to change your mind no matter what. But I was amused that someone who is so invested in TO's offense didn't remember Fryar.

You have a point. I should have definitely remembered one of the triplets, for sure. 

29 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

We haven't had success since 1999. When we were a power-option team. Boom.

You can run whatever offense scheme you want.  If you don’t block the results are going to be identical.

This team doesn’t, and hasn’t, controlled the LOS in a very long time.  The rest of your arguments are irrelevant at this point in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

We were a laughingstock after we were destroyed by Colorado, didn't even play for a conference title, and still ended up playing for the title, where Miami beat us up.

The win over Oklahoma was nice, though. 

It wasn't our fault that everyone ahead of us in the rankings choked and the game fell to us. None of us thought that should've happened.

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And if I remember correctly Brook Berringer was going to get drafted in the first rd which was reported until the plane crash. 

I'm not sure about that - I don’t know who had him on their draft board at the time.