Who should our next HC be?

48 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Arkansas just made a bowl. I guess that's open to interpretation.

Immediately after the game, while still on the field, the SEC media crew asked Coach how he will celebrate a win vs Ole Miss?.    Sam Pittman said "IDK... Probably with a cold beer... Yall are welcome to come.  Just bring your own" and walked away smiling.   

You got to love college football !!!!  :)chuckleshuffle   I love it!!!

• Oh Yeah! 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

We were a laughingstock after we were destroyed by Colorado, didn't even play for a conference title, and still ended up playing for the title, where Miami beat us up.

The win over Oklahoma was nice, though. 

Are you telling me we havent done much much, much much worse things since then.  I think we have.

I can confirm from my source that they have not seen Matt Rhule or any other canidate at the stadium since  they told me last week.  So if it is ANY one else they either have not been seen or been around the stadium.  I know its not much of anything but either there not doing what they did with him again or everything is being handled off sight.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I can confirm from my source that they have not seen Matt Rhule or any other canidate at the stadium since  they told me last week.  So if it is ANY one else they either have not been seen or been around the stadium.  I know its not much of anything but either there not doing what they did with him again or everything is being handled off sight.  

I guess we can Rhule him out now....

• Haha 1