Who should our next HC be?

10 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I have a feeling you'd be in the minority. And besides, this one is just playful and fun.

.... And petty but I'm here for it

I want to like Kiffen but dude can’t get out of his own way. Raiders, Tennessee, USC…often finds himself with problems. Petty and petulant aren’t a good look for him. He already looks like a spoiled kid! :lol:

3 minutes ago, NativeJoe said:

I'm hoping Trev surprises everyone and there's a rising star currently coaching in the NFL, give Nebraska a complete fresh start, I'm not a fan of any current college coaches mentioned. He would build a staff that can recruit and develop both offensive and defensive that can dominate.

Kellen Moore!  You slick SOB.:D  This is the name I am running with.

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

That'd be wild if he's right.

But I would think Im in the minority of Husker Fans that says I still don't think Mickey Joseph is ready to be the head guy even if he had his brother. This hire is so crucial to the lively hood of Nebraska Athletic's that I wouldn't want to risk trying to see how Mickey is going to get us over the hump if he never has been in that position before. Need someone that has achieved that here. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

My current prediction:  (I may change this tomorrow)

We beat Iowa and Trev announces MJ the head coach in the Locker room.  

we are 9 point underdogs...that would be a horrible plan. also mickey pretty much outright said he hasn't been offered the HC job.

3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

My current prediction:  (I may change this tomorrow)

We beat Iowa and Trev announces MJ the head coach in the Locker room.  

I hope not. Retain him yes but not as HC. We need someone wt experience and not someone learning how to be a HC

• Plus1 2
Just now, TGHusker said:

That too and he would be good doing so as an assistant coach. There are other HC candidates who can recruit   — sign up other assistant coaches who can recruit 

Are there other HC candidates that can recruit to Nebraska?

If you think there are several, you and I disagree.