Who should our next HC be?

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I mean shoot, yesterday we had people calling Trev just about every thing short of a f'in loser because of unsubstantiated contract compensation rumors. So, him pre-emptively being called a massive failure is on brand at this point.

Maybe we should just start making stuff up. It might actually end up being more level-headed and logical.

Can We

Just now, Stone Cold said:

Can We

My buddies father, whom I once spent Christmas with, just said his contact at the AD told him that Urban will be announced on a 3 year deal with MJ as HC in training to take over.  My buddy also told me he's never known his Dad to have contacts in the AD.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I mean shoot, yesterday we had people calling Trev just about every thing short of a f'in loser because of unsubstantiated contract compensation rumors. So, him pre-emptively being called a massive failure is on brand at this point.

Maybe we should just start making stuff up. It might actually end up being more level-headed and logical.

After almost 700 pages of 100% facts 

:koolaid2:

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Redwheel said:

Start?

My source can confirm that they saw none other then Hall of Fame coach Tom Osborne at the facility today and not only that but in various stops around lincoln.  If this is true, this would be a huge get for the program, 3 time NC coach here in lincoln.  Truly an amazing get if it pans out.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I live in Michigan and my son is the best kicker in the state. Ol’ jimmy harbaugh was spending the night last night to recruit my son. He saw my huskers sweatshirt and said, and I quote, “I bet you are very excited about urban being the new coach. I am personally s#!tting my pants”. True story

• Haha 8
  • TBH 1

8 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

I live in Michigan and my son is the best kicker in the state. Ol’ jimmy harbaugh was spending the night last night to recruit my son. He saw my huskers sweatshirt and said, and I quote, “I bet you are very excited about urban being the new coach. I am personally s#!tting my pants”. True story

well-i-cant-argue-with-that-tom-ellis.gi

• Haha 1